Since 1969, the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) has been the leader in expanding the influence of minority professionals in the fields of accounting and finance. The goals of the NABA include, but are not limited to the following:
- To promote and develop the professional skills of our members;
- To encourage and assist minority students in entering the accounting profession;
- To provide opportunities for members to fulfill their civic responsibility;
- To ensure long-term financial stability and provide adequate resources to implement chapter, regional, and national programs; and
- To represent the interests of current and prospective minority accounting professionals.
Become a Sponsor
Becoming a sponsor of the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. - Dillard University Chapter is a great way to support NABA’s unique work and promote your business. Your contribution will support our scholarship fund, events, and programs that we will host throughout the 2008-2009 collegiate academic year. These events include professional meetings, community service, social events, and attendance at regional and national conferences.
In order to adequately begin preparation for the upcoming semester, so that our members may fully reap the benefits our organization has to offer, we ask for the support from our surrounding business community. We have prepared this sponsorship packet to familiarize your company with The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
Division of Business
ATTN: Kemberley Washington
2601 Gentilly Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70122