Where can I see my account detail online?
- www.dillard.edu and select myDU Campus Web
What’s the easiest way to make payments to the Dillard Online Payment Service?
- Complete the Secure Payment Gateway Form located here.
What forms of payment are acceptable?
Mail payments to:
- All major credit cards, checks, money orders or cash. Make sure to write your name and school id on any checks or money orders.
2601 Gentilly Boulevard
Rosenwald Hall, Room 106
New Orleans, LA 70122
Please mail payments at least seven days prior to the due date. Make all checks payable to Dillard University.
Can I make a payment over the phone?
- No, we do not accept payments over the phone.
Do you accept post-dated checks?
- No, we submit checks for payment upon receipt.
What is fiscal clearance?
- Fiscal clearance is the business and finance office verifying that you have enough aid for the semester via financial aid, payments or a payment plan.
Do I have to have a meal plan?
- Yes, if you are a boarding student.
Who can I contact for questions about my account?
- Ms Alaina Berry (504) 816-4218,
- Mrs. Rhonda Creighton (504) 816-4601
Can books and supplies be charged to my student account?
- Upon the Financial Aid award amount being applied to the students’ account, a book voucher can be requested if additional funds are available.
When can the student or family expect to receive bills from the college?
If the bill is not paid by the deadline, what are the penalties?
- Transcripts, final grades, and early registration will not be available to the student. Additionally, their account will be referred to a third party collection agency.
How do I get a refund?
- If your financial aid exceeds the billed charges, a refund will then be issued to the student within 14 days of a credit balance.
Will my parent loan refund be issued to the student or parent?
- All refunds generated from Parent Loans are issued directly to the parent unless requested othewise
Will my refund be mailed or do I have to pick it up?
- Refunds are mailed out or deposited as a ACH. .
I have received a 1098-T form, what is this form used for?
- The 1098 form is a tuition statement issued to students and the IRS at the beginning of each year.